A little about this blog:

Unless you're my mom or grandma you probably stumbled across this page accidentally and are wondering, what am I reading? (That is...if you bothered to read at all). This is a blog about my Fall 2014 Semester at Sea Voyage. As you may imagine traveling around the world in a cruise ship with 600 other college students was a decent experience. Inside these rambling paragraphs I try to pass of as blog posts you'll find some cool stories, travel tips, and general insight on life (world travelers are incredibly wise, just ask us).

Disclaimer: You'll find some mild foul language in the posts. Cut me some slack, it's nice to write something I don't have to hand to a professor.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Technical difficulties

Sorry if you've been waiting on my post for Spain, you'll have to wait a little.. Or a lot longer 

I had a fun little mishap yesterday with my laptop where my water bottle spilled on it. According to the ship's IT it might get fixed but I don't think chances are very high. If that's the case I'll either get to buy a new laptop in Italy or just stop doing my schoolwork completely.

At this point I'm thinking I'll do the latter since the former is not a very economical option 

stay tuned

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Don't panic Tori, something will come up to save your computer. Love Nana, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooh noooooooo! �� The latter works for me too Tori! Luv ya Auntie Kris

    ReplyDelete