A little about this blog:

Unless you're my mom or grandma you probably stumbled across this page accidentally and are wondering, what am I reading? (That is...if you bothered to read at all). This is a blog about my Fall 2014 Semester at Sea Voyage. As you may imagine traveling around the world in a cruise ship with 600 other college students was a decent experience. Inside these rambling paragraphs I try to pass of as blog posts you'll find some cool stories, travel tips, and general insight on life (world travelers are incredibly wise, just ask us).

Disclaimer: You'll find some mild foul language in the posts. Cut me some slack, it's nice to write something I don't have to hand to a professor.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Bye land

So I'm about to leave Barcelona and be on the ship for 14 straight days.

Please send me emails, I'll be it off from the world for two weeks. SERIOUSLY PLEASE EMAIL ME.

You can choose from any of my email addresses:
Victoria.hancock.fa14@semesteratsea.org
Hancock_vict@bentley.edu
Torihancock24@gmail.com
Torihancock@yahoo.com

The choice is yours, just please do it. After 4 days I'll probably already be losing it

No comments:

Post a Comment